Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
The MSL will represent Corcept to the highest ethical and professional standards and in accordance with guidelines, direction, and key marketing strategies.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with thought leaders (TLs), payers, and organizations within the medical community
- Conduct one-on-one healthcare professional education
- Pro-actively support Corcept products and investigational agents related to education, and appropriate communication triaging of TLs, payers, and the core patient support services
- Gather and report intelligence, analyses, research, and reporting of national and regional issues and activities which may affect commercial initiatives
- Support clinical trials, scientific communications, patient registries, publications, clinical and scientific education, advisory boards, and congresses
- Maintain the highest standards of scientific, clinical, and technical expertise in the specific assigned therapeutic area(s)
- Travel required
- Clinical science degree; advanced degree in medical science highly preferred (MD, PharmD, MSN)
- 5+ years MSL experience with endocrinology knowledge highly preferred
- Strong business acumen; has working knowledge of the multi-disciplinary functions involved in a company's drug development process, e.g. research, development, clinical operations, biostatistics, regulatory, commercial, etc.
- Excellent project management skills: can prioritize multiple tasks and goals and ensure the timely, on-target, and within-budget accomplishment of such
- Proven effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Must maintain a driving record in accordance with Corcept vehicle policy
If you are interested, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com